Tuesday 22 January 2013

A sense of enchantment

So the other day, after some planning I arranged to meet a friend of mine who first helped me uncover my love for fashion photography for another photo shoot, as it has been four years since I last used her as a model. The idea behind the shoot was enchantment and a sense of fairy tales. Set at the local castle in my small town we had a few dresses set to use for outfit changes and different make up looks. Unfortunately, the day we chose to shoot on was close to minus degrees, therefore wearing nothing but a dress and wedges wasn't too appealing for my friend who doesn't take to the cold well. Because of that we were only able to photograph one dress and an added bold print kimono for about 40 minutes before we had to stop. However, I still feel as if I got a couple lovely photographs out of it to add to my ever growing portfolio.





Enjoy, Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment